This page states the "Terms & Conditions of Use" under which customers and users (collectively "Users") may use www.stonefabricatorsalliance.com. Access to this website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms & Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms & Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
In these Terms & Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
"Customers" and "Users" means individuals or entities who use this website or the services of the Company or who undertake any other business with the Company;
"SFA" means the Stone Fabricators Alliance;
"Service(s)" means the services to be provided by the SFA
"Terms & Conditions of Use" and "Agreement" means the terms and conditions of Company as referred to and/or contained herein;
"you" means any and all persons accessing or using this website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this website;
"we" and "our" and "us" means the SFA.
2. Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
You expressly understand and agree that use of any SFA product or service is at your sole risk. All SFA products and services are provided on an “as is” basis. The SFA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any purpose, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The SFA shall not be responsible for any error or omission relating to the accuracy or reliability of any information related to any SFA product or service. The SFA reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary for periodic maintenance, service, or upgrades, without prior notice. The SFA reserves the right to remove any information or content on its web site (including all League sites), at its sole option and in its sole discretion, although the SFA is under no obligation to do so. The SFA is not responsible for any loss, damage, or loss of data resulting from your download or use of any of its products or services. No advice, interpretation, representation, or other statement made by or on behalf of the SFA shall be deemed to grant or create any warranty not expressly provided for in these Terms. Under no circumstances shall the SFA be responsible for any economic or non-economic claim, action, demand, loss, damages, or injury resulting from (i) the use of, or inability to use, any SFA product or service; (ii) unauthorized access to, alteration of, or disclosure of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements, representations, or conduct of any third party relating to any SFA product or service; or (iv) any other act, omission, or matter relating to any SFA product or service. These exclusions shall not apply where prohibited by law. In all cases, the SFA’s total liability to you relating to the use or purchase of any particular SFA product or service shall be limited to the amount you have paid directly to the SFA for that product or service.
3. Links to Other Sites
This website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by the Company or any member of the SFA. Neither the SFA nor any member of the SFA endorses or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of the SFA is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. The SFA hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
4. User-Submitted and Third-Party Content
The SFA allows for Users to post, upload, and otherwise submit content, including ideas, for use and display on the SFA site. Such User-submitted content and the risks associated therewith are the sole responsibility of the submitting User, and under no circumstances will the SFA accept any responsibility or liability relating to the use or misuse of User-submitted content, for errors or omissions relating to User-submitted content, or for the security of such User-submitted content. The SFA does not claim ownership of User-submitted content, but submission of such content to the SFA, either through the web site or by any other means, constitutes the grant of a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the User-submitted content, which license is transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable at the SFA’s sole option. The SFA has the right, but not the obligation, to move or remove any User-submitted content for any reason, at the SFA’s sole option and in the SFA’s sole discretion. The SFA also has the right, but not the obligation to archive and/or disclose any User-submitted content to any third party for any reason, at the SFA’s sole option and in the SFA’s sole discretion. The SFA has no responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any aspect of any User-submitted content, to the extent such content may be deemed to have been confidential in any respect. Note that you may be subjected to User-submitted content which you find offensive, indecent, objectionable, or obscene, which risk shall be borne by you and not by the SFA.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use any SFA product or service, including but not limited to the message forums hosted by the SFA, in a manner which violates any of the following terms or conditions:
1. You may not transmit any content which, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, statute, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
2. You may not threaten, injure, harass, or attempt to threaten, injure, or harass any person or property or collect personally identifying information of any other person or entity.
3. You may not transmit any content to any person or entity designated by any government as a foreign terrorist organization under the laws of that country.
4. You may not transmit any content which might be deemed obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent.
5. You may not make any fraudulent offer to buy or sell any product or service.
6. You may not transmit any content which you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or other relationship.
7. You may not transmit any content which has the effect of misleading any other person or entity as to your identity. The use of a nickname, however, is allowed, so long as such nickname does not have the effect of misleading any other person or entity as to your identity.
8. You may not transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email.
9. You may not transmit any content containing software viruses or other malicious code intended to interrupt, damage, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, computer hardware, or other telecommunications equipment.
10. You may not attempt to access any account, software, or hardware which belongs to the SFA or to any person or entity other than yourself, unless you have such person’s or entity’s express permission to do so.
The SFA makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the US. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If Users access this site from outside of the US, it does so at its own risk and is solely responsible for compliance with the laws of, or applicable to, its jurisdiction. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under the Agreement, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions of Use, shall lie exclusively with the laws of Iowa, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Iowa courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under the Agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
7. Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information
We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
8. Not an Offer or Solicitation
The information contained on this Website is not intended to nor does it constitute an offer or solicitation of services.
The information contained on this website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of the SFA.