Wednesday, 04 November 2009 20:35
The Stone Fabricators Alliance has been formed to ensure the continued success and betterment of our industry.
Our Path is Clear...
Through sharing of knowledge and experience we will succeed. We will strive to perfect our craft by continuing education and developing our individual skills, always sharing the experience. Using education, old world craftsmanship, and advances in technology we will strive to increase quality, safety, customer satisfaction, and profitability in our respective companies.
Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct:
As a Stone Fabricator's Alliance member in good standing you must adhere to the following:
• Members will instill confidence in our products to the general public through education and the best possible application.
• Members will be leaders in their marketplace through example; in education, safety, and customer satisfaction.
• Members will actively participate in the exchange of information on fabrication skills, new technologies, and general business practices.
• Members will be available for contact by other members of the Stone Fabricators Alliance.
• Members will aid in finding solutions to issues that affect customer satisfaction.
• Members will encourage the contributions of others and shall conduct all business and work with fairness and respect to all concerned.
• Members will maintain a proper sharing attitude.
• Members will not be combative, unruly, or disrespectful to each other or the general public.
As a member of the Stone Fabricators Alliance, you are provided with the gift of knowledge and expertise of each and every member. Your firm is encouraged to "raise the bar" and exceed the standards of practice as set forth by the latest version of the MIA Design Manual